Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long awaited update!

Well, it had taken me ahwile to get this blog going. Justin started this blog when we were in the hospital and I was in labor. So, with a lot of harrassment from a few people (I won't name names...Justin Johnston)about having the worst blog out there, I am finally getting my act together.



Justin starting our
blog months ago.





After about 7 hours of labor, Kasen Perry Whittaker was born at 7:43 am on July 21st, 2008. He weighed 7lbs 6oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. Luckily for me, the labor wasn't too bad...after I got my epidural. Thank goodness for pain medication!












Justin is a new dad!

2 comments:

TravandNat said...

YEAH! Thanks for getting your act together..and letting me help you! It was fun to see you and your sweet little Kasen today! We should do it more often! I'm excited that you have joined the blogging scene!

The Grady's said...

Hey guys!

It was so fun to see you this weekend and thanks for keeping true to your promise of updating your blog...we'll check in often! Keep in touch!

http://kevinandlesliegrady.blogspot.com