Friday, March 13, 2009

I Hate Swimming!











We took Kasen to the rec center a couple of days ago to see if he liked the pool better than the Vegas pool. Well, not really. He clung to me so bad. I think what he hated the most was all of the other kids splashing around. And maybe it was still a little cold for him. He shivered most of the time. Towards the end he seemed to be a little more okay but I wouldn't go as far as saying that he liked it. I decided I am going to have to make a weekly trip to the pool until he likes it!

3 comments:

TravandNat said...

That's really too bad he doesn't like it! Addison LOVES to be in the water. I'm signing up for a mommy and me swimming class at the rec center. It starts next Saturday, and I'm really excited!
Hopefully he'll get more used to it, and start to enjoy it. Do you bathe him in the 'big' tub? Addison has gone in the bathtub since she was a few weeks old..I think that helps!

Chelsea said...

I still haven't taken Blake swimming, what a bad mom I am huh. So I am curious how he will be, he loves his bath however. What a cutie Jess- I can't believe how big he is!!
Missed seeing you this past week, we need to get together soon

Kenna said...

Oh i'm sure he doesn't hate swimming, it will just take him awhile to get use to it all.
Parker hated it when he was about that age too, I think just cause it is cold, and so much is going on, but now that he is almost 2, he absolutely loves it. I'm sure Kasen will come around to it.
How are things going for you guys?