Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kosy's American Baby Idol Contest

So, for all of you who want to help me out... I entered Kasen into Kosy.com's Baby Idol Picture contest. You know, Kosy the radio station. So I am trying to get him as many votes as I can. If you want to, this is how you vote. The voting ends around June 29th so there isn't much time. Go to Kosy.com. Click on the American Baby Idol contest on the left. Scroll down and click Vote now. He is entry # 176. (Don't be confused...if you look at the pictures he is picture 160 and 177. but for some reason it is entry #176.) Put in your email address where it asks. Then, an email will be sent to you and you have to click where it says click to confirm your vote (or something like that). Thanks for the support!

2 comments:

TravandNat said...

I voted for him. Cute picture! He was number 160 AND 177. I voted on #177. Good Luck!!

Jill said...

I voted for him too! I'm such a good friend . . . :)